Property of the week
Turnkey 4-bedroom near National Seashore
You can smell the salt air from this wonderful 4 bedroom home just 2 miles to gorgeous Atlantic beaches on the National Seashore. Light-filled and beachy, this classic Cape has an open floor plan and a spacious lot with a fenced, south-facing back yard. Enjoy a morning ride on the bike path (.7 miles away) and then spend a glorious afternoon at dazzling Nauset Light or Coast Guard beaches. Come home to a refreshing outdoor shower, then grill dinner on the deck and swap stories around the glow of the fire pit. There are plenty of indoor and outdoor spaces, including a lovely kitchen that opens to the dining and living rooms, a wood-clad sunroom for working or chilling, plus a separate 2-car garage and full, unfinished basement. The pretty, peaceful neighborhood is perfect for dog-walking or running and yet is close to restaurants and shops, as well as the convenient traffic light at Brackett Road. This turnkey house is fully air-conditioned and also boasts town water, natural gas, newer windows, and a 2011 roof. Excellent summer rental history of $3,000/week. Sold furnished with the exception of some personal items and accessories.
What are the must see and must do fun activities within 5 miles of the property?
Top things to do in the area:
1) Enjoy the day at Nauset Light or Coast Guard beaches on the iconic National Seashore
2) Ride bikes on the Cape Cod Rail Trail
3) Walk the flats of the bay beaches at low tide
4) Take a walk at Fort Hill
5) Play a round of mini-golf
6) Kayak through Nauset Marsh
7) Pick up lunch at the Eastham Superette and have a picnic at the Windmill Green
8) Choose dinner from a great selection of restaurants
9) Catch a movie at the Wellfleet Drive-In